Master’s Entry into Nursing student (MSN) at the Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing in Baltimore, Maryland
Director of Public Policy and Government Relations for the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
Welfare Coordinator Dean of Students Office, St. Edward’s University
student in the University of Mississippi School of Law
doctoral student in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies at Vanderbilt University
Professional Staff Member, US Senate Committee on Appropriations
Field Representative and General Counsel, Office of Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith
Master of Public Policy Student at the College of William & Mary
Assistant for Government & Policy Affairs, Transamerica Corporation
Public Policy Leadership Careers
Our graduates establish such a wide range of careers and become leaders of their organizations because of the core set of skills at the heart of our liberal arts education.
Related careers to public policy leadership include government, law, policy analyst, natural resource manager, legislative researcher, nonprofit and NGO administrator, project development analyst and manager.
These careers illustrate the variety of places our graduates take their skills and talents:
Our graduates are…
- Senior Associate, KPMG
- Sr. Operations Manager, US Chamber of Commerce
- Digital Media Relations Manager, National Restaurant Assoc.
- Press Secretary, Office of Sen. Roger Wicker,
- Asst. Deputy Chief for Policy, US Dept of Education
- Associate Attorney, Baker Botts
- Exec. Committee, Dem. National Committee
- Policy Analyst for CFO, Dept of Homeland Security
- East Coast Communications Manager, Lyft
- Development & Alumni Relations, Vanderbilt
- Dir. of Member Services, House Republican Conference
- Development Facilitator, City of Denton
- Law Fellow, Southern Poverty Law Center
- Aide-de-Camp, MS Governor’s office
- Policy Analyst, Greater New Orleans, Inc.